|OLSH Values Chart|
|CORE VALUES||SUB VALUES|
|SELF-WORTH||DETERMINATION||BELIEF IN SELF||OBEDIENCE||ORGANISATION|
As a member of the school community, each child is expected to understand and accept their responsibility towards fostering and maintaining an atmosphere of respect, trust and peace.
We have five school rules:
- Instant cheerful obedience
- Hands and feet to yourself
- Speak to please not to tease
- Right place, right time
- We care for the environment
- You have a responsibility to learn about who Jesus is and to genuinely attempt to live your life according to the values of the Kingdom with mercy, justice and forgiveness.
- You have a responsibility to help make our school a good place to be: this means being thoughtful, respectful and courteous to others.
- You have a responsibility to allow others to work, without being bothered: this means that you make good use of your time and respect the right of others to learn.
- You have a responsibility to complete you classroom assignments and homework.
- You have a responsibility to take care of property: this means that you take care of your own and school property and respect the property of others.
- You have a responsibility to come to school: this means that you come to school every day, on time, unless you are sick or have a special reason to be absent.
- You have a responsibility to know and obey school rules: this means observing all safety, playground and classroom rules.
- You have a responsibility to take school messages home: this means that it is important for you to communicate with your parents and pass on any letters or forms.
- You have a responsibility to practise good personal cleanliness: this means that you come to school clean and practise good health habits at school.
- You have a responsibility to keep your learning area and school grounds tidy.
- You have a responsibility to show pride in your school by observing correct rules of behaviour to and from school.
- You have a responsibility to wear the correct uniform at all times, including when travelling to and from school.
- You have a responsibility to be sun safe at all times.